Friday, August 8, 2008

Basic Grey Book Clips

Hi!

I mentioned in my last post that I'd share some more information on the bool clip blanks I used on that project... So, here is a photo of the Basic Grey Book Clips in their package.
I picked up these clips at a local scrapbooking store that was going out of business, and they had them in black, white, and pewter colors. I got them for a steal, so what's not to like about that?!? LOL!!!

Anyway, they come with pre-shaped, adhesive-backed chipboard that fits perfectly in the little "hollows" in the clips. All you have to do is to decorate the chipboard, peel off the adhesive covering on the back, and stick them down onto the clips!

I haven't seen any of these anywhere else, so I'm hoping I can find some more when I run out! LOL!

Also, I've been TAGGED by Katie! Her blog is listed on my blogroll, so go check out her fun stuff! For this tag, I'm supposed to list 7 random or unusual things about myself, and then tag 5 other bloggers.

Here are my facts (whether or not they are INTERESTING may be another story! LOL!!!):

1. I finally have a hobby room all my own!!! It was finished this past January, and I've been enjoying it so much!

2. I have a lot more crafting supplies than I thought I did, which I CONTINUE to discover as I keep trying to get everything into my new hobby room and keep finding more "stuff!!!"

3. I used to sew the majority of my clothes when I was in high school. I've just recently re-discovered the joys of sewing and started making other things, including a quilted hip bag for a good friend of mine!

4. I love to sing and if you were a fly on the wall in my house, you would find me humming or outright singing whenever I'm doing mindless chores!

5. But I CAN'T sing when I have to focus on something else (like posting on my blog), so right now, I'm not making music at all! LOL!

6. My favorite thing to do right now is to get a nice cup of something yummy to drink (almond latte', green tea latte', etc.), come down to my hobby room, laptop in hand, and putter with my stuff while periodically chatting online with friends or looking at cool projects on Splitcoast Stampers (SCS) or other favorite sites! This is what inspires me!

7. I don't know what I'm going to do without my hobby room, once we move to Singapore in Dec/Jan timeframe... Whaaaaa!!! But I have to say I'm looking forward to the expeience of living in another country!!!

OK... That's it for me, for now! I get to tag some others at this point! So, here they are:


I can't add anyone else to the list because the ones who know me have already beeen tagged! LOL!!! But, if these two post off this tag, you are sure to find out some interesting stuff from them!!! Hugs, ladies!!!

No comments: