Sunday, January 11, 2009

Quick Update!

Hey!

It's time for me to get back into my blogging... It's been suffering terribly from neglect, but I hope to rectify that from here on out.

Before I start posting projects, though, I want to share that my family and I will NOT be moving away from here anytime in the forseeable future. That's right... Due to the current economy and the tech industry, the Singapore Project is, for all intents and purposes, dead. We will not be moving overseas, as far as we know. Bummer for us, since we won't have the cool experience of expatriation and being able to check out so many different countries within a reasonable distance from our home, but that's how it goes. I'm sure God has a plan for all of this. I just wish I knew what it is! LOL!!!

So, that's the big news from here... Now I get to start posting some fun stuff again!

Blessings,

M.

No comments: